Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year Resolutions...!

Hello Ladies and Ladaas!
A very Happy New Year to one and all...!

2014 has been a very good year for me. I hope 2015 is as good.

My friend asked me about my resolutions for the year. I never follow this tradition because I do not believe in them. But I have few things on my mind which I feel should be done at least this year.

So, yes....let's face them!!



  1. Eat healthy.
  2. Start Investing.
  3. Read 180 books this year!
  4. Support a cause strongly! 
  5. Learn Language.
  6. Get quality sleep, ignore the world.
  7. Keep my things organized.
  8. Buy a fish tank/bowl.
  9. Learn to Cook more.
  10. Listen to Music more often.
  11. Watch different genres of movies.
  12. Take a hobby seriously.
  13. Forget the bitter past and move on.
  14. Exercise daily.
  15. Dance a lot.
  16. Delete/Block people who send me Candy Crush Invites. 
  17. Donate Blood. I seriously should follow the first point.
  18. Validate People in my life more.
  19. Update your blog frequently.
  20. Drink more water.
  21. Grow a plant!
  22. Start following the above list.
Well, I believe these are few stuffs that everyone should follow or should include in their resolution list. I hope I will be able to do these things.

Wishing you all a very happy New Year. May 2015 bring you more happiness, good health and more wealth! 

Stay Happy. Think Happy.

Ciao.


3 comments:

  1. You are planning to read 180 books this year???? Wow. Now THAT is one hell of a resolution. Btw, learning a new language was my last year's resolution which I couldn't achieve :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for ur 22 resolutions :) no.16 is so funny! :D I wanna do it too. And 180 books! Wow, u read a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete