Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Instagram round up...!

Hello there..!

Today it's a lazy Sunday and I thought of doing my Instagram roundup.

Instagram is one of my favorite Social Media sites. I love photography and I do post pictures which are taken with my phone.

So....presenting you a roundup of some of my favorite photos from my Instagram account...! :P :P

Oh yeah, before that...please note that I'm no photographer and I do not own a DSLR. :D



With enough coffee....anything is possible!! 

We never notice the beauty because we were too busy trying to create it...



A sense of Nostalgia....!


Me + Food = Love

Dead leaves soul....!

Well, this is not it. You can follow me on Instagram for more and exciting stuffs. Do leave your Instagram username or id in the comment below so that I can follow you back!!

That's all for now.

Stay Happy. Think Happy. Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful...you don't need a DSLR... :-D the perspective and the point of view matter all :-)

    ReplyDelete