Sunday, October 19, 2014

Review: Lakme Absolute Bi-phased Makeup Remover

Price: Rs.225 in Flipkart
Hola Ladies!

I am not a Makeup freak or anything, I just put some Kajal to my eyes which is one thing I really love to do. I use Lakme Eyeconic which is smudge free and removing it after my day is a hell of a task. It doesn't come out so easily.

So, I bought this Lakme Absolute Bi-phased Makeup remover from Flipkart when The Big Billion Day was going on. And trust me, the product is just amazing.



My take on it

It comes in a plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. It is travel friendly because there in no way of leakage or wastage of the product. It comes in a aqua blue bottle which is really attractive and easy to use. The remover is separated in two layers of oil & water and you will have to shake well before use.

It does not have much of scent in it and you would need just one spray in your cotton pad to remove your makeup. Amazing is it not?


The makeup remover is colorless and they claim it can be used for eyes, lips and face. Though I have not tried for lips, I can assure that it removes all the dirt and left out makeup from my eyes (I do not put makeup).

That was quick.

Pros:


1. Nice Packaging (Travel Friendly)
2. Removes all dirt and makeup from my skin.
3. Reasonably priced.
4. Easily available.
5. Does what it claims.
6. No side affects.

Cons:

Nope. I can't think of any, I say.

Final Verdict:

Hey you ladies, go hit the store and buy this product. I am sure this is hell of a product and does what it claims and yeah, it could be one of the best makeup removers around. Hell yeah, I am surely buying this again.

Rating: 5/5

Are you using this product? No? If yes, do share your experience with me. If no, what are you waiting for, go buy it and tell me how did you like it!!

Write to me at heywaitlisten@gmail.com. Do follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Zomato! Like my page on Facebook.

Stay Happy. Think Happy. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment