Saturday, October 4, 2014

DIY Earphone Wrap!

Hola!!

It;s been long since I blogged and now...I'm here with a DIY!!!

Don't you get bored with you plain looking earphones? Don't you want to add some colour to it? Come let's do some magic!!

I am gonna show you how to personalize your earphones in a very simple way!! It is super easy, no matter your ability in crafts!! You will be surprised to learn that this DIY need only few things with few easy steps.

You I'll need:

1. Earphones
2. Wool (Any colour)
3. Scissors
4. Tape



Method:

For my wrap I used two colours of wool. You can use as many as you like. You will need a lot of string.
1.Cut off the wool 5 times the length of the chord.
2. Secure your chord with the help of a tape. It is to ensure that it doesn't move when you are working.
3. Tie the wool on the base of the plug. I chose to start with the longest chord of the earphone. Make sure the knot is secure.
4. Now, Start the Chinese Staircase Knot all the way up the chord.
5. When I reached the split in the chord, I tied a small knot to prevent any unraveling.
6. Repeat step 4 for the other two splits of the earphone.

Tadaaa....your personalized Earphone is ready!! Isn't it so easy?
Now make it for yourself and share the photos with me on Instagram with the hash-tag #heywaitlistenDIY.

Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. You will get the links on the right hand side of the blog ----> .

Think Happy and Stay Happy!! Ciao!!


6 comments:

  1. wow! this is such a brilliant idea! amazing. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you rohini....do try it and share the photos! :) :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you pooja! :) Try it out..u will surely love it. Share the pics with me too.. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know you would not have he patience to do it...but if you get time...do it!! :) :)

      Delete