Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blogging, after a long hiatus!

Yes, I am alive!

It's been 4 months since my last post! I started my blog with so much excitement, a lot to share about different things. Some of you may find it boring, but it was like letting my heart out. I enjoy blogging. Then I vanished for sometime. I completely disappeared.

No, nothing went wrong. In fact, it was a very busy period for me.


I was just a graduate and was searching for a job. After putting a lot of hard work, and taking criticisms from family and others (which indirectly helped me to achieve what I have achieved now), I got a job. A bank job, which i thrived for!!

Trust me, It feels awesome to be independent. I am just loving this.

Life is beautiful and fresh now! There's no change of attitude in me! I am back to blogging with a bang!!
And i really hope, i do not find it difficult to start it all over again!

See you all soon!

9 comments:

  1. Have fun!!

    Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations for your job. Enjoy, spend some hard earned money :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can imagine the feeling of earing your own bread..and being independent...and hey wait listen! its is never too late to start blogging AGAIN! :)

    http://ankitaranotra.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the job and welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering what the hell happened to you. lol. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new job ! :)

    ReplyDelete