Monday, December 30, 2013

Just eat with JustEat in Just one click!

I love food and I enjoy cooking as much as I love to eat. Yes, I am a big foodie.

Now that I have started working, I hardly get enough time to get into the kitchen and cook some awesome food. I sometimes get really lazy to prepare my lunch box too. 

Hey listen, the problem is solved! It was that time when JustEat team contacted me asking  to try out their services and do a review about their website. I readily accepted their offer and here I am with the review!!

What is it?

JustEat is an online portal where you have more than 2000 restaurants to order food online or book your table in. It's an user friendly website with one click ordering system.  

How it works?




















Features
  1. You can order the food or book a table through their mobile application which is available for Android, iPhone and Windows 8.
  2. You can pay cash on delivery or by card.
  3. Discounts are available when you select online payment.
  4. You can check the order status online.
  5. Each time you order food through JustEat, you earn reward points which is redeemable. 
  6. You can view the menu of the restaurant you select and add it in your cart! 
  7. You can create your list of favorite restaurants. 
  8. You can create future orders.
  9. You can search for Buffet restaurants too.
  10. Plan a party. 
For more details checkout their  FAQ's section.

My Experience

As I mentioned earlier, JustEat website is user friendly and I did not go through any problem while ordering the food online.
  1. Select your city and then enter your are in the search tool to get the list of restaurants available in your area.
  2. List of restaurants available in your area will be listed. Select the restaurant to order the food from.
  3. During my first encounter with JustEat, I ordered my food my Kareem's. Search the menu and add your food to the cart. Your order cart will appear on the right hand side of the screen. 
  4. Once you place the order, you will have to select the address you want the food to be delivered at.
  5. You can select the date and time of delivery of the food. Here, you can create future orders too. If you have any food related allergies, you can mention it to them as well.
  6. After you mention the date and time, your order summary will appear. Here, you can choose to pay online or pay on delivery. 
  7. If you are paying online, you can redeem any discount coupons. This option is not available if you choose cash on delivery.
  8. After the payment is done, you will receive confirmation message to your mobile and also your email id. 
  9. After the restaurant accepts your order, you will receive another mail/message from JustEat saying the order as been processed.
  10. Wait for 45 minutes and enjoy your food!!
Only disadvantage is the waiting period. It will be great if they reduce the waiting period from minimum 45 minutes to 20 or 30 minutes. Apart from that, the website is really good.

Here are some photos of the food I ordered. 

Lasooni Paneer and Kadai Subzi From Kareem's.





Final Verdict

I am super duper happy with JustEat. I really hope they bring out more exciting offers and options for different cities. I already ordered food online through JustEat, twice. I am 110% satisfied with their service. I will surely order food online through JustEat.

My Rating - 4.56/5

*******************************************************************************

Are you a foodie? Then an awesome contest coming up! Stay tuned! :) :) 















10 comments:

  1. Sounds good, maybe one day we are going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I ordered too from JustEat & I liked the choice & the experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Big problem that I have faced usually is the prices are not always updated for some restaurants. and you get a more than expected bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is an innovative concept indeed, isn't it?

    Interesting to know how you came up with a rating of 4.56 out of 5 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. It's because of the only disadvantage they have! :P :P

      Delete
  5. Looks good...I have tried TastyKhana and I was impressed ! Looking forward to take part in Foodie Contest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to try foodpanda and tastykhana.

      Delete