Sunday, December 8, 2013

25 THINGS I HATE!


  1. Facebook Pokes.
  2. Exams.
  3. Queue Jumpers.
  4. Bad Food.
  5. Makeup.
  6. Being told “shh calm down” when I am super angry! 
  7. Being Sick.
  8. YouTube Ads.
  9. Traffic.
  10. Lame Jokes.
  11. Sweating.
  12. Over Sensitive People.
  13. Pink.
  14. Shopping.
  15. Green Tea.
  16. Slow Internet.
  17. Bossy People.
  18. Long Nails.
  19. Size Zero.
  20. Sharing my Chocolate.
  21. Surprises.
  22. What-if questions.
  23. Facebook updates.
  24. Pimples.
  25. Studying.

11 comments:

  1. Some match with my dislikes too, Bhoomi!
    But, I love 'surprises', though not very fond of shocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love exams! In fact I love it so much, I always let it get the better of me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate surprises..First person I have heard saying that..:) Nice...

    Will you accept a tag for the PASS contest. Do mention me a the tagger if you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! :P :P
      I will check it out Preethi! :D

      Delete
  4. Slow internet and long nails are my dislikes to but OMG! You hate shopping? *faints* hehe anyways...lovely post! Such a versatile one! Cograts dear...I have awarded your blog with the Versatile blogger award. Do accept it. :)
    http://stillettomaniac.blogspot.in/2013/12/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo can check in 2,4,7,9,10,12,16,22 from the above list as my super dislikes any time.:)
    A nice ..different ...crisp post Bhoomi.
    Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete