Saturday, November 30, 2013

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!

Thank you so very much Kiran Acharya from Shankhnaad for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I was literally dancing when Kiran let me know that she nominated me for this award! :D :D . Do visit her blog!

The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way for bloggers to show their support and love for fellow-bloggers and build network. Let's see what are the rules to be followed! :) :)

Rules

  • Display the Award Certificate on your website
  • Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
  • Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers for the award (let them know with a link/comment).
  • Tell 7 things about yourself to the person who nominated you.
That's simple, right? Yes, it is.

Now let me tell you 7 things about myself before I announce my nominations! :)

Seven things about me

  1. I seriously am obsessed with the color Black! 
  2. I still don't know how to tie my shoelaces properly! :(
  3. I hate insects. Especially flying ones. Eeeksss! :O
  4. I love spicy food. I do prefer Spicy over Sweet. 
  5. I love the song 'Why this kolaveri di'! :D :D
  6. I speak 4 languages. 
  7. I am good at remembering people's name!
That is it! Now my nominees are: 
  1. Abhijnan Dasgupta from Mukhtodhara
  2. Kunal Borah from The Kaleidoscopic Kanvas
  3. Nikhil from Aficionado
  4. Aneesh from Gangs of Edathua 
  5. Manpreet Kaur from The Glamorous Diva
  6. Anil Krishnanunni from Solitary Walks and Silent Nights
  7. Sachin from Planet Scribble 
  8. Narasimha Sharma Veturi from Neither Here Nor There
  9. Preethi Venugopal from Tulips and Me
  10. Maniparna from Scattered Thoughts
  11. Sangeeta from Life is a Vacation
  12. Suraj Dave from Freak in the Planet
  13. Nikhil from Nikshope
  14. Bhavana Lalwani from Life with Pen and Papers
  15. Jaynth Busi from Sliced into Life
This was a task! So guys, congrats! :) :) 

22 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me..will claim it soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats..:)

    Nikita @ http://njkinny.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnkss for nominating me .. congrtsssss fr this new award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That surprises me because I am quite new in the blogging world and to be given this nomination matters a lot! Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're are welcome Kunal. Way to goo...! :)
      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Bhumi!D
    And thanks a ton for the nomination.:)
    Means a lot!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for the award...
    And thanks for the nomination.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so grateful for your nomination.It's my first VBA! Will claim it ASAP :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! :) :)
      Take your time! :D

      Delete