Monday, November 18, 2013

ANOTHER LIEBSTER AWARD!

Yayness, It's another Liebster award time! This time, Sreesha Divakaran from Monsoons and music and a bit of love nominated me! Thank you so very much Sreesha! :D :D

For all you guys who don't know what's a Liebster award is...check it out here.

Without wasting any time, i will crack all the questions...

1. List 10 facts about yourself!
  • I love polka dots.
  • I always drive to fast.
  • I don't like my wavy hair.
  • I am so impatient sometimes.
  • I hate the smell of petrol.
  • I cook good food.
  • My favorite color is Black.
  • I hate Maths! 
  • I love to read Cookbooks.
  • I don't like being tickled!
2. If you had to choose only one out of the following, which one would you choose and why: Books, Travelling, Music, Sports, Video Games, Movies, Food.
I will choose Books and Food. But, as you mentioned 'only one', I will choose Food because I will never love anyone the way I love food. I am a big foodie! I don't look like one though! Food just distresses my mind and my soul. Wow, this breakfast is yummy! ;-)

3. Holiday Destination: Would you choose a place with: Beaches, Lakes, Mountains, Dessert or Plain/Fields? Why?
If I am going alone, I will definitely choose a place with mountains because, I just love trekking! :) :) 

4. Which of the following best describes your personality while you were in school/college: Nerd, Class Clown, Hottie, Friend-to-all, Introvert!
I was a total brat! :P

5. If you could go on a date with a celebrity, who would you choose?
Salman Khan!

6. What's your favorite genre of music?
It depends on my mood and emotions. On a normal day, I listen to Hip Hop/Rap and Pop.

7. What's the most insane thing that you have ever done in your life till date?
Well, It's kindaa yewwww, but here it is...I accidentally ate Crow poop. I know its gross, but you asked for it! :P :P

8. If you could relive (and/or change) one day of your life, which one would it be?
I don't want to re-live my past. I have come to a phase where I think everything happens for good.

9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
Doubting my abilities holds me back from being the best person I can be. It happens rarely, but I should stop being insecure.

10. School or College? Which one is/was better? Why?
For me, its just neutral. I enjoyed in College as much as I did in School. But in College it's a lot different because I was introduced to brand new people, place, and culture too. I became more matured and understood things more clearly! 

Now my nominees are (in no particular order) *drum roll*
Here are my Questions:
  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. What is the best thing about you?
  3. What did you want to be when you were a child? Why?
  4. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and Why?
  5. Your life is going to become a script for a movie. Who would you want to play you?
  6. Your favorite place to go out to eat? Favorite type of food?
  7. Coffee or tea?
  8. Have you ever regretted posting something on your blog?
  9. What is the most embarrassing situation you ever had?
  10. What’s a nickname you've had or one that you would give yourself?




















22 comments:

  1. OMG! Crow poop :'( I could've spent my whole life not knowing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the Liebster dear :)
    Crow poop? haha! Poor thing!
    I love trekking too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ....Congrats on your award !!!

    And its 2:17am morning and I am googling "Liebster award" I would be answering you back :) Thanksssssssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Achin, I am waiting for your answers! :) :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats for the Liebster. And thanks for nominating me. I love trekking too and Salman Khan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats !!!
    And I thank you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thank you . I didn't notice this until I opened up twitter.. I am deeply honoured. I had just wrote about my 2nd liebster nomination yesterday and here it is, the 3rd. phew!!

    I will come back with a response soon enough :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all are silent observers and I thought of being the same until I read that you ate 'crow's poop' :D :D :D Thought of commenting thereafter. :P
    I just can't control my laughter now :D :D :P

    Keep Blogging O:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I am glad that you are my blog's silent observer! :) :)
      :D :D

      Delete