Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Saturday PhotoHunt - ZIP



Unzip your inner joy - Smile

Smile with all your heart,
It costs nothing, but creates much. 
It happens in a flash and the memory of it lasts forever.

My Bag's zip! 
I came across an awesome "meme" called The Saturday PhotoHunt hosted by Sandi at The Saturday PhotoHunt . To play, you simply have to post a photo on your own blog that represents the theme. This week's theme is 'Zip' and this is my entry for the same! :) :)

Do comment below on how you liked my photo. Do subscribe and follow my blog and also like my Facebook Page . 

Oh yeah, to check out more photos on this theme from around the world or to participate in this meme, click here  .






12 comments:

  1. A fun take on the theme! Hope you'll come over to my blog and check out my take on the Photo Hunt theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot for this week's theme.
    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices for the theme, welcome to the hunt!

    photohunts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I am glad you are adding your view to the PhotoHunt... I can tell that you see things with a twist.
    Happy Hunting ~
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sandi,
      I am so happy that you took time to visit my blog! :) :)
      Thanks a lot for your wonderful comment! Looking forward for fun themes! :) :)

      Regards,
      Hey Wait, Listen!

      Delete
  5. Good way to keep yourself involved.

    ReplyDelete