Thursday, October 3, 2013

REVIEW - PRIMARK CHOCOLATE LIP BALM

I love lip balms. I try almost every new brand available in the market. I don't step out of the house without putting it on and I carry my lip balm wherever I go. I am so addicted to it. But, I do not have any collections of it. I just keep one with me all the time. 

So, I thought of writing a review about my latest lip balm I am using. It's Primark Beauty's Chocolate Flavoured Lip Balm. My mom bought it when she visited London for her vacation. She actually bought me two lip balms; Strawberry Flavoured and Chocolate Flavoured. I have only used Chocolate Flavoured, for now! 

I don't know where will I get Primark Lip Balms in India! I tried to check in Flipkart and other sites, but I couldn't get one. 

How it looks

Ingredients



Price - $1 (Rs.62)


My say 

I was very confused about which one I should go for, at first. Then, I decided to try the Chocolate Flavoured Lip Balm because I was so excited by the word 'Chocolate'. Well, it smells like dark Cocoa powder, which is really good. The taste is also good. Lol, yeah, I tasted it! The product is a little hard and it is a little difficult to get it from the container to your lips. They easily blend well. There is no colour to it though when it is applied to the lips but having said that, it makes your lips shiny and soft. It gives a lot of moisture with a small amount and goes a long way! I really liked it and I can't wait to use the Strawberry Flavoured. This range does come in other ‘flavours’. Oh yeah,  It's really affordable too. 









My rating - 3.5/5

That's it guys! Please do let me know if you have any idea about the availability of Primark Beauty Products in India. I will also check it in nearby shops. If you want me to do a review on any product or something, please do mail me at heywaitlisten@gmail.com. Do like my Facebook Page

See you all soon! :)

15 comments:

  1. Those Lip Balms look like they will go for sometime and I hope till that time you favorite Lip Balms arrive India.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I knoww!

      P.S: I have not yet tried the Strawberry one! :D :P

      Delete
  3. I love this review. Highlights all the important parts when you're choosing to buy a product! :)

    www.belle-jeunesse.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey belle,

      Thank you so much! I am glad you liked it! :) :)

      Delete
  4. Wow. That actually looks pretty yummy. I'd be licking my lips just to taste it. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Trevia,

      LOL, yea! It was so tasty! :P :P

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yeah Vishaka, their's is awesome packaging! It's too cute! :)
      I heard they have variety of packaging for the same product.

      Delete
  6. the packaging looks so good :D love the colors. also the chocolate looks more like something that could be eaten and not applied hehe. hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I second that! :P
      It's tastes like cadbury cocoa powder! It smells too good! :) :)

      Delete
  7. It actually smells like hot chocolate beverage, do they sell these online? Mine is nearly finished and I don't think I can survive a day without my chocolate flovoured lip balm.

    ReplyDelete