Monday, October 28, 2013

25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME!


Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your Monday! :) :) :D 


I felt like doing a bit more of a personal blog post today! I've seen lots of other bloggers do this post and I found it really interesting. I think this post will help you guys to know me "randomly" well! :P

So here it is....
  1. I hate this number. This was my roll number during college days and I literally used to get irritated because during exams and vivas, I was always called first. 
  2. I lost my grandpa when I was 9, we were very close and I miss him everyday! 
  3. I loved watching Popeye The Sailor Man with my grandpa. I still watch it in YouTube. 
  4. My favorite color is Black.
  5. I love Salman Khan (Bollywood) and Ajith Kumar (Kollywood).
  6. I love Paneer (Cottage Cheese)! <3 li="">
  7. I am a big foodie who loves to cook.
  8. I am not very emotional. 
  9. I wanted to learn Guitar. I joined the classes and attended it for 3 months and I gave up! :( :P
  10. I love music and listening to it instantly cheers me up.
  11. I love watching cookery shows! :P
  12. I love watching horror films and I always wanted to communicate with spirits. 
  13. I have rubbish nails and bite/pick them when I'm bored or anxious.
  14. I hate Makeup. 
  15. I love Coffee and Chocolates! 
  16. I hate people who smoke! 
  17. I love dancing. I learned Bharathanatyam for around 8-9 years and I have been part of many dance programs way back in school and college.
  18. I am a pure vegetarian by birth, but I love eggs!
  19. My sun sign is Gemini.
  20. I am really scared of any insects that can fly! 
  21. I love photography. No, I do not own a DSLR.
  22. My blood group is O negative.
  23. I am scared of dogs!
  24. I remember faces and names very well!
  25. I have an obsession with lip balms!

13 comments: