Monday, September 30, 2013

LAZY MONDAY PHOTOS!

Well guys, I am so busy this month and I'm sad that I'm not getting enough time to update my blog! Yes, I am really sad. I am crying! :-/

Lol, jokes apart! For all those people who really like my blog and were waiting to see my  posts, I'm really sorry for the delay!

Today I was so lazy to sit and write something. I have no idea about the reason! I don't know, I am just so blank today!

But hey wait, listen up! I have two photos to share with you guys which I love the most. I love photography. I am not a DSLR owner, but still, I click with my mobile or my Samsung Tab 2.

I edit my photos with my Android apps or in Picmonkey. You guys should check out Picmonkey. It's really a great website. I will list out the android apps and websites I use to edit my photos in another post, soon. :)

So, here is the photos I wanted to share with you all! :) Do let me know how you like it.

Worli Sea Face, Mumbai.
Churchgate, Mumbai.
And yeah, my Facebook Page (Click here) crossed 100 likes today! :D
Have you like my Facebook page? No? Seriously, no? Log In to your Facebook Account and like my page! Fast! :) :-)

16 comments:

  1. Well Edited Pictures..They look awesome especially the 2nd one.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good editing! ^^ loved them both <3 <3 keep clicking n editing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey Karan,

      Thanks a lot! :) :)

      www.facebook.com/heywaitlistenblog

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey Neha,

      Thank you so much! :) :)
      www.facebook.com/heywaitlistenblog

      Regards,
      Bhumi

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yo Kiran, \m/
      www.facebook.com/heywaitlistenblog

      Regards,
      Bhumi

      Delete
  6. Nice dramatic treatment to the images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Indrani,

      Yeah! :)
      Thank a lot! :)

      Regards,
      Bhumi

      Delete
  7. good pics!!
    http://eyeswantstosee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete