Thursday, September 26, 2013

GRAM FLOUR - MIRACLE!

I started using Gram Flour or Besan or whatever you call it, every day for my face. And, I was really surprised by the result it gave me.

Actually, my mom used Gram Flour when she had gone to London (because of the climatic conditions) for her vacation and told me that it's really good for the skin and it has really helped her a lot. Initially, I was skeptical about it.
The other day, my face wash got over and I thought of using the gram flour instead of buying a new one for a month or so. (By the way, I use Nivea pure effect total face cleanup and trust me, it is just awesome. I may do a review of it, soon).

Now, I have been using it for two weeks or so and it gave me awesome results. Like, seriously, I can see and feel the difference!

Gram Flour is traditionally used in beauty care. It can be used as it is or you can make a mask using yogurt, turmeric, etc. I did not use it as a mask. I used as it is like we use our face wash.

I have an oily skin and is prone to pimples. Thankfully, my skin is not prone to much pimples now. I guess, the pimples were because of the teenage period. Now that I am out of that teenage period and because of hormonal changes, my pimples are vanishing! :)

When I touch my face, I think it's now smooth rather than oily. Not only that, it helped me drastically lighten the blemishes on my face. It's great! In just two weeks, I was awestruck with the results it gave me. I mean, I never believed these traditional home remedies, but this is just too good.

It's not done yet! Gram Flour helps remove tan and makes you skin look radiant. It's also good for your hair. I will start applying it to my hair soon, I guess! :P

The best thing is, there are no chemicals in it and there is no side-effects! Oh yeah, very economical too!

Yes, I am giving a thumbs-up for this remedy or watever you call it, and do try this out!

I am sharing a few recipes for face and hair with gram flour, if you are interested to check it out! Click here!






17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey aliasgarmukhtia mukhtiar,

      Do support me be liking my facebook page! :)
      https://www.facebook.com/heywaitlistenblog . Thank you! :) :)

      Regards,
      Bhumi

      Delete
  2. This Besan thing I tried once or say forcefully put on my face by my mother and after waiting for sometime,it dried and then the real game started,I said to Mom that I just can't hold it but she wouldn't let me wash my face...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. How exactly do you use this? Do you just wash your face with it like you'd do with regular soap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Trevia,

      Yeah! I just used the same way we use the soap. Do try this out! You can also use this as a mask. Check out some recipes over here : http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/benefits-of-besangram-flour-for-skin-and-hair/
      Do like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/heywaitlistenblog

      Regards!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey Raksha,

      Thank you so much! Do try this out! And do follow me on facebook!
      https://www.facebook.com/heywaitlistenblog

      Regards,
      Bhumi

      Delete
  5. I too trust this home care - BESAN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :P am reading this , while am having this besan thing on my face..:P
    nicely complied..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Besan flour is amazing for the skin! I found out about it while randomly browsing YouTube, best ever find for my skin. By the way I enjoy your blog and am now following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! :) :)
      Thank you so much! :)
      You have a great blog too! I am following yours! :)

      Delete
  8. Miracle!! I'm amazed with gram flour benefits over skin and body. I'm really glad and in fact got to know much glamour tips with gram flour.
    http://www.hergamut.in/category/beauty

    ReplyDelete