Thursday, August 22, 2013

REVIEW - HIMALAYA UNDER EYE CREAM!

Nowadays because of the varying lifestyle and or other reasons like aging, genetics, nutritional deficiency, sleep deprivations, sun exposure or whatever, we get these panda like dark circles.

Dark circle may look cute on those cuddly gems eating bears, but for humans, it's a big no-no! 



Even I have got dark circles! But hey, surely not like pandas! I have tried hell lot of home remedies from almond oil, cucumber juice, potato paste to whatever the Google said! But sadly, nothing worked well for me!

Then I heard about this Himalaya Herbal Under Eye Cream and thought of giving it a try. And, know what? It really worked for me! Yayness! 

I have been using this cream for quite some time (approx. 2 months). I thought I will share the review as I experienced and felt after.

HOW IT LOOKS




WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS

Himalaya Under Eye Cream contains proven and safe blend of herbs specially created to care for the delicate area around eyes.
  • Breakthrough herbal actives of Cipadessa bacciferd and Bergenia ligulata
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles and protects the sensitive area eyes from sunlight.
  • Detoxifies and intensely moisturizes the under eye area and smoothens wrinkles and fine lines.
  • Regular usage helps prevent new wrinkle formation.
Visible Results:
  • 80% reduction in dark circles in just 4 weeks
  • 28% reduction in under-eye wrinkles and fine lines in just 4 weeks
  • Brighter and smoother eye contour .
  • Suitable for contact lens wearers .

INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Mineral Oil, Caprylic /capric triglyceride, Paraffin, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth 2, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Steareth 21, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Bergenia Ligulata Root Extract, Cipadessa Baccifera Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl urea.

QUANTITY & PRICE

Rs.165 for 15 ml.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Gently massage Under Eye Cream into the delicate area beneath the eyes after thorough cleansing. Use twice daily. Suitable for all skin types.

MY TAKE

Himalaya Under Eye Creams comes in a tube which helps in easy application. The cream is light brown in color, more like a foundation. 

The consistency of the cream is not runny. It's more like a lotion paste and it takes a little time for the cream to blend in. It has no fragrance. It also leaves the skin slightly oily.  

After applying this cream it gives a soothing effect that relaxes the under eye skin very much. I could see the result in a day or two. Besides reducing dark circles, this cream also softens and hydrates the under eye area.  It worked awesome for me.

WHAT I LIKE

  • Does what it claims
  • Fragrance-free
  • Tube Packaging
  • Contains Herbal Extracts
  • Travel friendly
  • Suitable for contact lens wearers.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE
  • Takes time to blend
  • Price of the product is bit costly
  • Makes the skin slightly oily.
MY RATING

9.3456/10



I will surely give a YES, YES & YES for this product. I will definitely buy this again and also recommend others to buy it. 









2 comments:

  1. you have an interesting blog here.. a mixture of everything... but no about me column...where will we know more abt u?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Renu,

      Thanks a lot! Actually, I want to make a horizontal drop down list menu for my blog and thought I would put 'About me' in that! But, I cannot find any good tutorial for the same. I will add 'About me' Page by today! :) :)

      Regards,
      Bhumi

      Delete