Sunday, August 11, 2013

HERE & THERE - PHOTOGRAPHY

No, I am not a professional photographer. I don't even own a DSLR. But, that doesn't stop me from taking photos when I see something beautiful! 

I take pictures from my mobile. And, I really believe there are things nobody would see if i didn't photograph them.

For me, Photography helps me create memories and make them last forever. 

These are some photos I clicked when I went to Nainital and Corbett during my last year's winter break. I just thought of sharing this in my blog! :)

Near our resort, Nainital.

Nainital Lake Boating
Near Nainital Market
Corbett
Corbett National Park Safari







6 comments:

  1. Nice clicks. gud luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome:) waiting for ur next ,Something Motivational .

      Delete
  2. Hi Bhumi,
    It is so easy to laugh at others about lying. you are also a liar. your photos look so professional, i doubt they are taken in a mobile phone!
    regards
    Lawry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lively Lawry,
      I will take that as a compliment.

      I don't lie for these silly things and I can't do anything to prove you! I use my Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile to click and use various editing apps available in android market to edit it. It's as simple as that! :) And yeah, stop being so judgmental.

      Regards,
      Bhumi

      Delete