"Only when you lose something, do you realize the value of it."
YES! I believe in this big time! There are some people/things/moments you have now and yet, you lose them all and or might lose in the near future. But hey, it's not under your control! That's life!
For me, there are 10 things which bring back hazy nostalgia, the things that I loved and always will!
- My grandpa (I miss him) and the days we used to sit together and watch our favorite cartoon Popeye - The Sailor Man.
- January 26, 2012! :)
- The vacations I have spent with all my cousins in Chennai. We all used to meet during the summer vacations. But now, all are grown up and busy with their lives and family. Some are settled abroad too!
- Bunking the classes in school and going to dance practices. (Bliss!)
- Standing in the staff-room with my dad almost every month. Reason? I was such a brat!
- Shooting random crazy videos with my best friend! Our latest hit was a dance video for the famous 'Why this kolaveri di'. :D
- That awesome feeling when I got my first Android phone! :D
- My cycle! (Lady Bird)
- Authentic Kerala food! (Kappa, Pazham porichathu, Kozhalappam....Yummy Yumm!)
- That moment when I met my Childhood best friend, Keerthy, after almost a decade through Facebook! That moment was just epic! <3