Tuesday, August 27, 2013

10 COMMON LIES PEOPLE TELL!

We have been taught in school, by our parents and other elders that lying is wrong. But, do they really follow that? It's a big NO! I mean, not at all!
Some people differentiate between black lies and white lies. What are they?

Black lies are usually lies that would hurt or make other people feel bad while white lies that are told to avoid trouble, or sparing someone’s feelings. 

Unfortunately, lying comes naturally for many people. I am not being judgmental. But hey, studies shows that lying is a natural skill which people learn to do very early in life. Okay, enough of what studies suggests!

And yeah, I really doubt whether there is someone who doesn't lie at all!

As long as we aren't hurting others or breaking the law, these innocent white lies can make life more pleasant.


Well everyone have their own different opinions. So, let's check out common lies people tell!

1. I'm fine!



Did anyone ask you 'how are you', when you were down with bad flu or your leg was fractured and you answered ''I'm fine!'' ? There you are! It is the most common lie we tell ourselves as much as others.






2. Thank you so much! I just love it.



You just have to say it because telling someone that their gift sucked would make me look like an insensitive idiot. You say it anyway whether you like it or not!



3. I will start my diet tomorrow!





You have made your diet chart, your have joined the gym.But you never started with you diet and you say 'I will start my diet from tomorrow'! How many tomorrow's it will take huh? 







4. Wow! You look great in that dress.


You say this all the time, every time even though it's a dress or a ring or the shoes or whatever. You say it anyway even though it doesn't suit them or doesn't go well with the shoes or again whatever! You just say it because it doesn't hurt anyone anyway! 




5. I'm on my way!




You say it anyway even though you have not left your place! You say it because it sounds a lot better than I will leave in 5 minutes!






6. Sorry I missed your call!






You say it because you are not interested to talk to whoever it is! It's just code for "I did not want to talk to you, you boring idiot".








7. I don't care!



You don't care? Are you sure? You say it even though you really care about it! This is something you lie to others as well as yourselves! 






8. Don’t worry! Everything will be okay! 





No, you know it won't be fine and still say it to just comfort the other person! You know that no batman/fairy will come and take the fears away! Still, you just say it! 










9. Oh yeah? Wow? Uh-huh? Great!?



You just nod your head or sometimes say 'hmm' 'Oh yeah?' and 'wows' to make it look like you are actually listening or seem even slightly interested in the ‘crap’ your friend is blabbering about!





10. I don't lie! 


I hope you don't need explanation here! 

6 comments:

  1. hahahah...!!
    this one was funny... :D

    can you make 10 most full proof excuse,
    it would really serve the mankind in many ways..
    :D
    hehehe.. anyways good job .! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amit,

      Lol! Will try putting it sometime! :P ;-)

      Anyway, thanks a lot! :)

      www.howdypancakes.blogspot.in

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yea! :P

      Do join my blog under MEMBER with Google friend connect for more updates! :) I would be very grateful and happy to do the same for you if you don't mind.

      Regards,
      http://howdypancakes.blogspot.in/

      Delete
  3. Nice List and all of them stands true..Believe me I don't Lie.. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Yes! :D
      That way, I dont know how to lie! :P

      Do join my blog under MEMBER with Google friend connect for more updates! :) I would be very grateful and happy to do the same for you if you don't mind.

      Regards,
      http://howdypancakes.blogspot.in/

      Delete